Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Countryside for Father's Day

Father's Day is this coming weekend!

Yikes!

I'm not at all prepared!


I found this image in my UFO box 
and did a really quick and easy card.

The image stamp belongs to a friend and had been stamped
quite a while ago at a Stamp and Share.

I quickly colored it by swiping markers on a plastic lid 
and picking up the color with a Blender Pen.

A quick sentiment and run through my Big Shot with
my Stitched Mat Rectangles by Lil Inkers
(they cut and emboss at the same time)
and I was done.

One down.

One to go.

is looking for Masculine/Father's Day cards.

is looking for Transport.
This wheelbarrow looks pretty ancient, but
I think it could transport a plant or two.
{I used my Big Shot and Lil Inker embossing die}

is also about Transport.


Thanks for the visit.

Enjoy!
    **********
Card Recipe
Stamps: Countryside, Something to Celebrate (both retired)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (memento), Early Espresso
Paper:  110# Solar White (Neena), Whisper White
Other:  Stitched Mats Rectangles (Lil Inker)

All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

20 comments:

Loll said...

Love this image Bonnie. Great coloring and a perfect Father's day card. Always good to use up something from the UFO box! :) Loll xx

Tracey McNeely said...

Great card Bonnie, love the golf club image.

Sue said...

I love this Bonnie its great! huggles Sue xxx

jimlynn said...

Oh my heavens!!! This is awesome! Love that image (and yes, I need to get out my set of those stamps now too)! A lovely, lovely card.
Lynn

wienerhoneymooners said...

OMG!!!! It is THIS weekend?? WOW, glad I popped over - Thanks so much for all of your wonderful comments on my blog! It means tons!

HUGS Kimberly

Colleen said...

this card would totally work for my 92 year old dad...he is such a gardener. Lovely image and great coloring Bonnie! Ack..I need to get busy on some Father's Day cards myself!!

Brenda said...

Love this card Bonnie! The wheelbarrow is gorgeous, well loved too. lol I love how you colored it. I got to get 4 cards made too and had better get my butt in gear! lol Love, love this CAS card. Hugs, Brenda

Pat Gasko said...

WOW! I just love, love this simple Klassy card.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Yikes is right! Me, too; not prepared yet. (groan)

This is a super 'dad' card, Bonnie. Love the way you positioned the wheelbarrow in the corner.

Darnell said...

This is so charming, Bonnie, but still perfect for a Dad's day card! I love that sediment font! Hugs, Darnell

scrappymo! said...

Gosh,I love that term, Stamp and Share!

I will have to plan to host one of those...Lord know I have enough stamps to share!

I love your gardening image. It is wonderful. Love your card, Bonnie!

aussie aNNie said...

Great card and love the colours. I had to close down Memories to Keep due to a hacker, so my new one is up and running with a candy...if you want to join up and join in please do so.xxx aNNie xx



The Journey is the Start

Kylie said...

Bonnie, this is beautiful. I love everything! I have just bought that stitched rectangle die set and love them! Perfectly CAS too and a wonderful Fathers Day card. Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

Cynthia said...

Love the little wheelbarrow! Cute image!!

Deepti said...

I love this CAS design, Thise stitched mats are amazing, I have to have these :)

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Love this CAS card design Bonnie - the stamped image is just perfect for Father's Day.
Thank you for joining in the fun again at ATCAS - Sylvia xx

Joni Andaya said...

What a wonderful father's day card :)

Michelle Lupton said...

Great CAS card for Fathers Day. Thanks so much for joining in with our Transport challenge at ATCAS :)

Kimbo said...

A great take on our Transport challenge and I love the CAS look

Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

Greta said...

Simply perfect!