Monday, June 16, 2014

Merry Monday Pink and Silver

Hello and Merry Monday!

Kathy chose a fun color challenge for us this week.



Although I'm a traditional kind of gal most of the time, favoring
red and green on my Christmas cards,
I love to see pink and silver.
I think it makes such elegant Christmas cards.

I can't wait to see what  you come up with!

I've used the retired Snow Swirled set
stamping in Encore Silver and
embossing with Silver Embossing Powder.
I did the same thing with the sentiment.

The fancy rectangle is a NBUS
from Christmas.

And since our lovely friend,
Darnell 
is challenging us to use NBUS
(Never Before Used Schtuff)
on our cards, I'll go share this
in her challenge.

Never-Before-Used-Schtuff (Stamps, Dies, EFs, etc.)

Congratulations, Darnell, I see that you are up to 541 Followers.

I hope you'll pull out your silver, pink and white
and join us at
Merry Monday!

I'm really glad you stopped by.

Enjoy!
    **********
Card Recipe
Stamps:  Snow Swirled, Small Script (both retired)
Ink:  Encore Silver
Paper: 110# Solar White (Neena), Blushing Bride, Whisper White
Other: Timeless Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinder), Essentials Paper Piercing Template, Paper Piercing Tool, Basic Rhinestones (colored with pink Copic)


22 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful card, Bonnie. Lovely design and the small script greeting stamp is lovely - shame it's retired. Elizabeth xx

Kristie Goulet said...

Very pretty card, Bonnie! Hope you have a great week.

Susan Joyce said...

Bonnie your card is stunning, so elegant, I love every detail.

stampwithsandy said...

Gorgeous, Bonnie! Love pink and silver for Christmas, and that frame is just exquisite! Can't believe you never used it before!

Cynthia said...

Gorgeous!! I love the colors!!! The tree is so pretty and I love how you used the Nestabilities rectangle.

Beverley said...

Bonnie...the colours go together beautifully...TFS..and thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such sweet sentiments.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

jimlynn said...

Love the pink and silver together and that frame die is well....to die for! Not only that, but you also used one of my favorite SU Christmas stamps! Fantastic card.
Lynn

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful and elegant card Bonnie and I love the pink gems on the tree.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Oh so pretty Bonnie!!!! Love it!

Deanne :)

JoAnn said...

Oh Bonnie, this is so pretty. I love that die cut frame with the pink showing underneath, and the silver embossed tree also.

Deepti said...

Oh my the Christmas tree with that gorgeous frame looks incredible :) u r so inspiring :) so glad to be designing with u this week !

MaryH said...

Most elegant. Love the way you've used the silver, and it photographed beautifully. That lovely rectangle was just the perfect one for this splendid swirly tree - a super card to enter into the NBUS challenge! TFS & Hugs

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Oooh, I love the die-cut and your tree looks fabulous!

Susan said...

Love the way you worked in the pink without the card being overwhelmingly pink! A beautiful design, especially with that gorgeous rectangle!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Bonnie, I LOVE the die cut frame and gorgeous embossed tree! The pink rhinestones look amazing!!

Brenda said...

Wow, what a beautiful card Bonnie! I love that SB die mat, so pretty with the ornamental tree. I so love the color combo and the bling on the tree. What girl can resist some bling?! lol Hugs, Brenda

Joni Andaya said...

Beautiful!!!

Katie Melhus said...

Just beautiful Bonnie, I love everything about this!

Karren said...

This is a wow card, Bonnie. The die cut panel with the pink behind is just perfect for this challenge and that silver tree is stunning!

Wendy said...

Beautifully done, Bonnie! Love the embossed tree and that wonderful diecut! So pretty with the pop of pink underneath! :)

Greta said...

Oh my goodness--what a gorgeous card, Bonnie! I love the tree with that incredible die cut rectangle--just stunning!

laurie said...

Love,love this card! That rectangle is gorgeous.